Monday, April 12, 2010

Rockin' the fantasy baseball scene

-- So I've been waiting to brag about my ESPN fantasy baseball team until the first week of the season was over and my domination was proven, but that time has arrived. Given I am only in a four-man, head-to-head league (and the season has barely started) but I think it's safe to say I have one of the most diabolical lineups possible.

Here it is:

C: Joe Mauer, MIN
1B: Ryan Howard, PHI
2B: Dustin Pedroia, BOX
3B: Pablo Sandoval, SF
SS: Troy Tulowitzki, COL
2B/SS: Jose Lopez, SEA
1B/3b: Kevin Youkilis
OF: Jason Bay, NYM
OF: BJ Upton, TAM
OF: Adam Lind, TOR
OF: Grady Sizemore, CLE
OF: Jason Heyward, ATL
Util: Paul Konerko, CWS
Ben: Ian Stewart, COL
Ben: Shane Victorino, PHI
Ben: Kurt Suzuki, OAK
P: Zack Greinke, KAN
P: Roy Halladay, PHI
P: Mark Buehrle, CWS
P: Ubaldo Jimenez, COL
P: Matt Cain, SF
P: Daniel Bard, BOS
P: Brett Anderson, OAK
P: Ricky Nolasco, FLA
P: Tim Hudson, ATL

In my week 1 matchup against Sir Jason Elliott's fine squad, I threw down 507 points to his 373. Glen Christmann, AKA G-Christ, pulled out a narrower match with Robert, AKA the Deane, at a count of 379-325 for week 1.

All I can say is Boooooooyaaaaah!!! (I know, I'm humble when in the lead)

P.S. – Notice the decent BoSox representation without having a single Yankee (past or present) grace my lineup. Aint gonna happen, all year long. You have my word.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment